Classroom Labels- Chalkboard and Pink Design
This classroom label set contains 54 labels that will help to organize your classroom. Print, cut, laminate and stick on your containers or shelves to have everything super organized!
Baggies, Calculators, Chalk, Chalkboards, Clipboards, Colored Pencils, Construction Paper, Cut Out Letters, Crayons, Dull Pencils, Dry Erase Boards, Dry Erase Markers, Erasers, First Aid, Glue, Hand Sanitizer, Highlighters, Index Cards, Kleenex, Magnets, Markers, Notepads, Paper, Paper Clips, Pencils, Pens, Post-its, Prizes, Rewards, Rulers, Scissors, Sharpies, Sharpeners, Sharp Pencils, Stamps, Staples, Stickers, Supplies, Tape
Arrival, Assembly, Dear Time, Dismissal, Grammar, Health, Language, Lunch, Math, Reading, Recess, Science, Social Studies, Writing
I am linking up with Maniac Mondays and KinderAlphabet to share this freebie. Click here to download my classroom labels freebie.
Monday Made It- Crate Seats
After seeing these all over Pinterest, I finally decided to make crate seats. They weren't very hard to make and turned out amazing! I am linking up with Monday Made It to share this fun craft.
What you need:
- plastic crates
- 1" thick foam
- spray adhesive
- staple gun
- Measure the length and width of your crates so you know how your plywood needs to be cut. I just took my crate into Home Depot with me and had them measure it.
- Lay your plywood on top of the mattress pad and trace as many as you need.
- Cut out your fabric making sure to leave enough around the edges to fold over the seat.
- Use spray adhesive to glue your foam pieces down on the plywood.
- Pull the fabric around and staple it to the plywood. I did it like we were wrapping a present.
- Set the board onto the crate and plan what you're going to put inside.