Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday Funday!

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

It’s that time of the week again.  Monday Funday with Maniac Mondays.  I look forward to this every week.  There are so many talented teachers that post wonderful freebies.  Head on over to Classroom Freebies to check them out.
My freebie this week is a great common core resource for teachers. It has each third grade reading standard for literature and informational text. Each standard is written in a teacher format and also a kid-friendly format.  Click on the link below and enjoy J

 


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

  1. THese are great and I love the pirates! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found you through Manic Monday's. I teach 3rd Grade Reading in TX (no common core).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are just transitioning into the Common Core. Next year we will be expected to implement it so this is a "trial" year. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Delete

My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...