Sunday, February 3, 2013

Go Ravens!

I know I’m a little late, but it's time for Farley's Currently!
 
  
So here's the scoop:
 
 Listening:
Listening to all of the pre-Super Bowl buzz.  I am proud to be from Baltimore and am hoping that we crush those 49ers.
 
Loving:
Loving the HUGE sale on TpT.  You can't beat 28% off!
 
Thinking:
Thinking about my observation this week.  Tomorrow we have 30 teachers from local schools coming to see how we implement the Daily 5 in our classes.  Then on Wednesday I have my yearly observation.  I’m sure they will go fine, but I still get the butterflies beforehand.
 
Wanting: 
Wanting the Ravens to be Super Bowl champs. They’ve had a great year and really deserve it.
 
Needing:
Needing to finish my report card comments.  Calculating the grades are a piece of cake...however the comments are NOT!  I'm more than half way done, so I just need to buckle down and finish them up.
 
Pet Peeves: 
Bad grammar.  With my little ones it is understandable, but come on people.  J There, their, and there is one of my biggest pet peeves.  Sometimes on Facebook I have to stop myself from commenting on status’ and correcting their grammar.
 
 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

10 comments:

  1. I was late too, just doing my currently! Congrats on the Super Bowl win!
    Deanna
    A Primary Owl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I'm always a day or two behind with my currently. Thanks for the congrats on the Super Bowl. Very exciting!

      Delete
  2. I am loving the sale too! Have you purchased anything that you just can't live without? BTW Congrats' Raven fan!!!

    Hope
    teachingwhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had my eye on some resources for making connections. I just had an observation on that skill so I was excited to use the sale to purchase these!

      Delete
  3. I just did my currently too and found your blog through the link up list. Good luck with your observation!
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to Currently each month. Thanks for checking out my blog.

      Delete
  4. I found your blog on the Linky Party! I am your newest follower : )!

    Sparkle in Second

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog. I am excited to check yours out too!!

      Delete
  5. I found your blog through Farley's Currently! I am slowing making my way through all the links especially looking for fellow third grade teachers. It's the best grade ever! I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love third grade. It's the only grade I've taught because I love it so much! I am always excited to find other third grade teachers. What state do you teach in?

      Delete

My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...