Sunday, April 28, 2013

How to edit iPhone apps and a freebie

How to Edit iPhone Icons

I recently found an awesome app called CocoPPa.  CocoPPa is an app which enables you to make your favorite image as the "one-touch icon" and place the icon on the home screen.  You can create your very own cute and customized home screens using images submitted by creators and users.
 
Check out my before and after pics of my homescreen.  There are so many cute icons to choose from.  There are tutorials on their website showing you how to revamp your iPhone or iPad.  The only thing to remember is not to delete your original apps.  I just put them in a separate folder.  Have fun!

Another great tutorial I found was from StyleFake.  She has a detailed step-by-step tutorial on how to use CocoPPa. 
 

Maniac Monday Freebie

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
Once again, I am linking up with Classroom Freebies for Maniac Monday.  Problem of the Week. This week I am sharing my 34 page brain teaser packet.   I use one each week as a P.O.W (problem of the week).  My students really look forward to the new brain teaser each week.  An answer key is provided.

Click here for this fun freebie.  I would LOVE to see your comments.  Enjoy!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank for stopping by Bethany! I have freebies every week so make sure to stop by again :)

      Delete
  2. These are awesome! My sixers LOVE activities like these. Thanks for sharing.

    Angela
    The Teacher's Desk 6

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for stopping by my blog. I know, my students love brain teasers and really get excited about them each week. Enjoy!

      Delete
  3. Oooo, I had no idea you could edit icons on the iPhone! Sweet! Thanks for sharing that and for the freebie!

    Glad to find you through instagram!
    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an AMAZING app. I had so much fun finding the cute icons. Enjoy!!

      Delete

My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...