Sunday, March 31, 2013

Fonts Freebie

Last night as I was blog-hopping, I heard about iFontMaker.  I've always wanted to make my own fonts.  The iFontMaker is $6.99, but it worth every penny. 
  • iFontMaker has superb free-hand editor. It allows you to be able to make your font in 5 minutes.
  • In phrase composing mode, you can edit glyphs with your original phrase.
  • You can get your font as true type format via 2ttf.com. When you set your font to public, anyone can download or share it.
Within an hour of downloading the app I created seven fonts.   I am happy to share them with you!  I am linking up with Classroom Freebies for Maniac Mondays.  Enjoy this freebie!
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

16 comments:

  1. Thank you for the cute fonts! So nice of you to share. :)

    Danielle
    Crayonbox Learning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog. Enjoy the fonts!

      Delete
  2. Great job! I've been wanting to learn how to do this also!!

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenna! It was really easy and fun. You should definitely try it!!

      Delete
  3. These are fabulous and you are a doll for sharing. I've made a font before but it's been years. I'm going to have to check that iFontMaker out!
    :) Erin
    Im Lovin Lit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Erin! I really had fun making the fonts. Can't wait to create more!

      Delete
  4. I am still struggling with the first font I made... I am too picky. I must have redone the O about 700 times! I should probably use it and see how it looks. (It isn't going to be as large as the one on the screen!) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know! The O and Q were driving me crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE finding new fonts so thanks for sharing!

    Love to Learn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Enjoy the fonts!!

      Delete
  7. I have heard so much about the ifont maker.... I think I'm going to take the plunge and get it! It sounds like you found it really easy to use.... I love the fonts you've made! Thanks for sharing them!

    Jess
    Early Years Fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's honestly worth it! I never buy apps but iFont Maker was worth very penny. So much fun and you get all other users fonts for free too. Thousands of free font downloads!

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much! I look forward to using your fonts! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have other ones that I've been working on. I'll post them soon :)

      Delete

My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...