Sunday, February 2, 2014

It's February Already!

Does anyone else feel like this school year is FLYING by?  I know that I say it every year, but this one seems faster than ever.  I am linking up with Meghan at Oh' Boy Fourth Grade for Currently February.


Listening- I am loving the new season of Shameless.  It's always a great end to the weekend. 

Loving-  Today was my sister's gender reveal party.  She has known the sex for two weeks and I've been DYING to know.  We were so excited to find out that IT'S A GIRL!

Thinking- I am in desperate need of a vacation.  I am thinking about planning something for Spring Break this year.  Although I love these snow days, I'm ready for some sunshine and warmth.

Wanting- We are expected to get 4-6 inches tomorrow, but it's not starting til morning.  I would love another snow day to catch up on some sleep and work.  We only have one more snow day left, so we'll see...

Needing- I am pretty good at keeping my room organized, but I could use a whole day in my class to go through everything.  My piles keep stacking up and my bins are starting to look like junk drawers.

2 Truths and a Fib-  
  1. I have a minor in French- Fib. I definitely did not minor in French, although it would be very helpful right now.  I have a new student from France and I am having a really hard time communicating with her. Google Translator has been my life savor.
  2. I have 11 nieces and nephews- Truth.  I am one of six kids and they all have kids. I love having a big family and hope to do the same one day. 
  3. I have 5 tattoos- Truth.  They are all small and pretty hidden.  You would never know.  I guess it was a phase in college, lol.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

  1. I have 7 nieces and nephews aren't they great! Loved the pictures of the reveal party. Those are becoming so popular!
    Heather
    tMrs. Bucaroff's Fantastic Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never even heard of a Reveal Party!!! How cute!! Do the guests bring presents? A friend of mine is due in June and she shared she was having a girl with a cute chalkboard sign..but the party sounds like so much fun! I am curious...How many snow days are worked into your schedule? What happens if you go over..do you make them up at the end of the year? Are they ever forgiven? We have 3 worked into our calendar and at the rate we are going..we won't use any. So dry here in California! We did have a few flurries earlier tonight. We need so much more! Hope you get your snow day!!

    Beth :)
    A Kindergarten Life For Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures of the gender reveal! Looked fun and exciting - a girl! I have 1 nieces and no nephews :( I need to tell all my siblings to all hurry up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That reveal party looked so cute! Congrats on another niece! I just found out I'll be getting another niece or nephew soon. Super exciting! I'd love a snow day, but living in AZ makes that pretty difficult. :)

    Janae
    The Sharpened Pencil

    ReplyDelete

My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...