CCSS NBT Number and Operations in Base TenThis is a 13 page place value unit that covers CCSS NBT Number and Operations in Base Ten.
The following objectives are assessed through this mini-unit:
- Compare and order multi-digit numbers.
- Round numbers (within 1,000,000) to the nearest 10 or 100.
- Read and write multi-digit numbers (to 1,000,000).
- Explain how the values of the digits in a multi-digit number are related.
- Use place value understanding to generalize about the values of the digits in multi-digit numbers.
Click here to view this product in my TpT store or click here to view this product in my Teachers Notebook store.